Friday, April 4, 2014

OPTING OUT ALL OVER NEW YORK CITY...

Black Brooklyn School Teacher Opt Out Her Son
VIDEO: 
http://america.aljazeera.com/watch/shows/consider-this/2014/4/n-y-educator-letshersonoptoutofcommoncorebasedtesting.html
Takiema Bunche-Smith, the director of curriculum and instruction at Brooklyn Kindergarten Society, allowed her 8-year-old son to opt out of standardized tests based on new Common Core standards. Bunche-Smith joins Aljazeera's Consider This host Anotnio Mora to discuss why her family opposes the tests.

1 comment:

  1. Personally for me, all these testes are the worst and most unpleasant part of the educational process and getting degree. And it is not because I have to spend lots of hours revising and learning huge amount of information as I can always apply for assistance for example literature review help . It is boring because I just know that when I start my career, or at least try to do it, future employers will not ask me about the results. They want to get an experienced worker full of enthusiasm, but tests are not the thing that can inspire me.

    ReplyDelete