Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Parent Advocates Coming Together Workshop Series At The Center for Law & Social Jusrtice

Medgar Evers College's Center for Law and Social Justice: Parent Advocates Coming Together Workshop Series
Greetings,

I hope you're all well. I wanted to let you know about a free Parent Advocates Coming Together (PACT) series sponsored by the Center for Law and Social Justice. The initial event is tomorrow evening (Wednesday March8, 2017) and this week’s topic will focus on the Impact of Race, Racism and Culture in education. 
 
Next week we will examine how to navigate the NYC DOE middle school application process. 
 
The following four sessions are dedicated to a particular aspect of navigating DOE reality. I’m attaching a flyer for your reference to this email. Please share the information with your members and let them know that this series also includes refreshments and free childcare, so long as attendees pre-register for child care by calling 718-804-8893. 
 
This link http://conta.cc/2miPxSV will also provide additional information about the series (which continues until April 22, 2017).
 
Thank you and please do not hesitate to contact the Center for Law and Social Justice at 718-804-8893 should you need any additional information.

Be well,
Lurie

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Thank you for the artcicle. You know, such articles are really interesting for me, as for a student. Still, I also like reading articles about useful resources that facilitate academic process. Everyone knows how complicated study might be. Recently, for instance, I've found out about reliable professional UK writers online and have already ordered an article there. Honestly, I stayed satisfied with the result but I know that there are lots of alternatives. But I would like to read review about such services as I want to rely on the choice of professionals.

    ReplyDelete